2016 – 2017 Academic Year
In order to register your child for a place:
- An application form of #10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) is purchased, filled and returned to the admissions office. Forms are submitted alongside:
- 2 recent passport photographs as well as copies of the following:
- Immunization Card
- Birth Certificate
- Last School Report and Transfer Certificate where applicable
- On confirmation of purchased and returned forms, an entrance assessment/play date as the case may be, will be scheduled for the child(ren).
- After the assessment/play date, a parent/guardian interview is conducted to discuss assessment and class placement.
- After the full round of assessments and interview, an admission offer and bill will be given.
- A non-refundable fee of #250,000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira only) is to be paid within a period of 2 weeks. This would constitute a formal acceptance of your child(ren)’s place.
- Thereafter a full term's notice in writing should be given should you wish to withdraw your child(ren) from the school. One half term's fees are due in lieu of such notice
Please note that priority for limited number of spaces will be given to siblings and then those parents who, as far as they are able, are in a position to give an assurance that their child will remain at Standard Bearers School for at least 4 years and will not leave at an early age.
Standard Bearers School